Please consider the following questions in your study group.
1. Now that you have had some time to reflect, what do you think the three most important causes of decolonization in India were? Justify your answer.
2. Where do you see Gandhi’s influence in the civil rights movement?
3. Given that most of you have grown up in an era of technology, does it surprise you how much activists and revolutionaries communicated with each other in a period of newspapers, letters, and telegraphs?
4. What can we learn about being effective activists and advocates from Gandhi?
5. How can we connect what we have learned about India to the situations we may encounter in our IPSPs?